Cue the Champagne : LGBT Weddings Chattanooga
Planning a wedding can be rough, planning a same – sex LGBT wedding in Chattanooga can be even more challenging, considering that Chattanooga kinda sits right in the copse of very rigid and closed minded view points. However, with the right Wedding Planning team, hint hint Cue the Champagne, on your side you can navigate the journey like a champ with ease and peace of mind knowing you can have amazing open minded and compassionate wedding pros working for you in the same manner that the would serve any of couple, with honesty , respect and the goo goo eyes during your first dance. Let me share with you 5 tips for navigating the journey.
- Hire a Same Sex Friendly Wedding Planner. I am not simply saying this because I am a planner. Weddings are emotional and having the added concerns of whether or not the next vendor you call with warmly welcome you or hatefully ignore you is too much to bear phone call after phone call , email after silent email. A same sex friendly coordinator or planner will already know who will graciously welcome you and who to steer clear from to save your heart and undue frustration. We have relationships with Chattanooga wedding vendors that are LGBT friendly so you can get the out of the way upfront, without any hassles.
- If you can’t afford to invest in a wedding planner then be prepared to do your research . Ask around to friends and family , get their recommendations. Again this will save you tons of tears and frustrations. Visit the wedding vendors website, carefully read the content on their websites is it inclusive or does it repeatably say over and over again bride and groom ? Do they say the serve or welcome all people?
- Don’t be Afraid to put it Out there. Email is a lot lets intimidating than a phone call. Email the wedding vendor you are interested in and simply ask if they serve same -sex LGBT couples. By going the email route if they say they do not the blow isn’t as rough as having the conversation in person by walking in or over the phone.
- Meet in Person or over the phone. Once you have had the chance to ask if they serve same sex couples or perform LGBT weddings go ahead and setup a chat in person or over the phone. Like all couples , the relationship and connection you have with your vendor team is important. While a company may do same -sex weddings, you want to be sure it isn’t just about the money and another signed contract but that they truly get and understand the needs and vision of you and your partner.
- Have fun and enjoy the process. It doesn’t matter how many no’s or how many yes’s you receive remember the end result is you getting to spend the rest of your life with your chosen love and at the end of the day if you have each other , nothing else matters. Take the bad days as an opportunity to have a Netflix and chill date night to talk about how things got you down a bit but embrace the cuddles to think of how it is only temporary. Take the good days as a day to pop a bottle of Champagne, because we can promise that there will be way more good days in your future!
I surely hope you found these tips helpful , we would love to help you as you plan your own Chattanooga Same – Sex LGBT wedding, or elopement whether you are planning local to Chattanooga or on a destination to somewhere else, we are passport and carry on ready ! Email us today at Hello@CuetheChampagne.com
Chic-ness, Chocolate and Champagne,
Wedding Planning and Event Studio Owned by Coordinator and Senior Wedding and Event Planner Shaun Cox.
Cue the Champagne Event Planning + Design offers Wedding Day Event Management Services formerly known as Day of Wedding Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning Services, Elopement Planning and Event Design Services for all your Social and Corporate Events.