Read This Before Signing your Wedding Venue Contract
Read This Before Signing your Wedding Venue Contract. You will thank us later for this I promise. Finding the perfect venue is a big deal. Your wedding venue sets the entire tone for your wedding day from the look to the staff and team that manages the venue to the location so here a several things to consider before signing your venue contract.
Questions to ask yourself :
- Does the venue has the look and feel you are going for ? . Every venue has a vibe, does the venue you are considering match yours. If you are going for a super chic, classy and formal celebration then a rustic barn venue simply wouldn’t be the right choice and vice versa. The venue is one of your biggest investments if you have to bring in an overwhelming amount of decor and rentals to get it to a place you feel you can be proud to bring your friends and family to then this may not be your venue!
- What is the venue’s rainy day contingency plan ? What will happen at your venue if it rains. If the venue only has an outdoor option for ceremony this may be an issue or the potential of the additional expense later of a tent. Is the rainy day contingency plan just as beautiful as the plan A ? Will you be happy with the rainy day contingency option ?
- Is the venue location convenient ? Maybe you want the venue location to be centrally located to the hotels where the guests are all staying or maybe you want it nearby to your parents home because that is where other events for the weekend will be or maybe you want your venue nearby to home so you can still run and check on any fur babies that may be left behind. Is ride- share an option for people at your venue so they can easily get a ride after a night of fun and drinking ?
- Have you had good experiences from the people you have spoken with thus far at the venue ? This will be the same team that you will have to trust for any questions or concerns you have while hosting your wedding at this venue so you want to have a good overall feeling about the team. Have they been responsive, flexible and transparent ? Have you read reviews from other peoples experiences?
- Is the Venue rental period reasonable for your needs ? Is there enough time included in your rental period to do everything you need to do including being able to do hair and makeup onsite which generally starts early in the morning . It is easier if hair and makeup can all be done at the same location where the wedding is taking place to keep things flowing and moving on time. Generally you may need a 10-12 hour venue rental period to accomplish this.
Chic-Ness, Chocolate and Champagne,
Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design Chattanooga Tennessee’s Premier
Wedding Planning and Event Studio Owned by Chattanooga Wedding Planner and Wedding Coordinator Shaun Mosley
Cue the Champagne Event Planning + Design offers Wedding Day Event Management Services formerly known as Day of Wedding Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning Services, Chattanooga Wedding Flowers ,Elopement Planning and Event Design Services for all your Social and Corporate Events. Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design also offer Chattanooga Wedding Flowers for your wedding and event planning needs.
Cue The Champagne Event Planning + Design caters to Weddings and Events
in Chattanooga Tennessee and Atlanta, Georgia Wedding locations and Worldwide.