5 Things You Don’t Want to Forget While Wedding Planning
5 Things You Don’t Want to Forget While Wedding Planning. You may be the Type A bride that loves planning her wedding or the more laid back bride that hasn’t a clue, either way here are 5 things any bride will not want to forget when it comes to checking your list twice for wedding weekend.
- Develop a rainy day contingency plan. If you are planning an outdoor wedding in Chattanooga and rain is in the forecast it could mean an all day pouring rain or no rain at all either way having a rainy day contingency plan will be the difference between handling bad weather with ease or being completely stressed on your wedding day . No worry CTC brides we develop a rainy day contingency plan for you !
- Do not forget to Eat . So yes we know you will eat but there are a couple really important things you need to plan for. Food for you and your bride tribe and your fiance and their crew during getting ready. The day starts really early with hair and makeup for the ladies and many times dinner is not until 5:30 pm or later depending on your ceremony start time. You will want to plan for food that you can graze on while getting ready to fuel you for the day. Also getting some alone time and eating something prior to going into your reception is a must we strongly suggest this to our couples and love setting a special place and time for just the two of them to reset before joining the celebration.
- Include Meals for your Vendor Team. This is the team that you have trusted to make all the magic happen for your day . Your core vendor team is with you anywhere from 6- 12 hours on your wedding day. This core team includes your planner/ coordinator, venue staff, photographer, videographer and DJ/Band. Many times these people have given up much of their day with family and loved ones to ensure you a well taken care of. They usually skip breakfast and lunch because they are already onsite with you from the very beginning so ensuring your caterer has meals for them is essential .
- Plan for the Unexpected . If you are a CTC couple we do this for you of course but things to consider are including buffer time in your full day timeline in the event hair and makeup runs over or family photos take longer due to someone not arriving early enough due to a traffic jam. Have an onsite emergency kit full of all the things. Ours has over 100 different items to tackle the most unique type of emergencies. Plan for unexpected guests that didn’t remember to RSVP.
- Designate who takes what at the end of the night. Weddings are full on productions that takes months to plan. Lots of thought and consideration has gone into all the details so at the end of the night be sure to designate specific persons for certain responsibilities. Some to consider : who takes the anniversary cake layer, who takes leftover alcohol, what happens with all the decor, who is responsible for returning any rental items. You may know in your head who will take these items but be sure your coordinator knows as well as the people you have designated. Some times people leave early not knowing their vehicle was needed to transport away items. So not only designate them , sit down and discuss what you need them to do. Sometimes this may mean giving a trusted family member or friend the key to your home if you are leaving right away to your honeymoon or maybe a friend keeps the items until you get back.
We hope you found these 5 tips are super helpful and if you hadn’t already had a chance to contact us about your big day we would love to hear from you.
Chic-ness , Chocolate and Champagne,
Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design Chattanooga Tennessee’s Premier
Wedding Planning and Event Studio Owned by Chattanooga Wedding Planner and Wedding Coordinator Shaun Mosley
Cue the Champagne Event Planning + Design offers Wedding Day Event Management Services formerly known as Day of Wedding Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning Services, Chattanooga Wedding Flowers ,Elopement Planning and Event Design Services for all your Social and Corporate Events. Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design also offer Chattanooga Wedding Flowers for your wedding and event planning needs.
Cue The Champagne Event Planning + Design caters to Weddings and Events
in Chattanooga Tennessee and Atlanta, Georgia Wedding locations and Worldwide.