Your Guide to a Perfectly Packed Bag
You’ve already got a million and seven things going on and running through your mind as you approach your wedding day. If you’re also leaving for your honeymoon after your nuptials, you have to remember to pack everything necessary for your honeymoon before you leave! Let the Cue the Champagne team help with the following extensive packing guide. We can’t help you get to the airport on time, but we can make sure you haven’t forgotten anything major when you get there for the trip of your life!
The Carry On
TIP: Consider making this a backpack that can double as a bag to use during excursions.
This is the bag you will know for sure will make it to your destination with you- so it is important to pack all of your essentials so you know you will have them at all times. We suggest packing the following in your carry on:
- Passport/ Driver’s License
- Hand Sanitizer
- Snacks- Gum, Candy, Pretzels
- Refillable Water Bottle
- Wallet with credit and debit cards as well as cash
- Make sure you notify your banks of any international travel plans so your purchases don’t get blocked!
- Prescription medicines
- Cell phone and charger
- A list of all emergency contact information
- A small bag with basic toiletries and a spare change of clothes in case your luggage gets lost
- Paper copies of prescriptions, health insurance, travel insurance, itinerary and booking confirmations and IDs.
- Pain Reliever
- Toothpaste & Toothbrush
- Shampoo & Conditioner
- Body Wash or soap
- Face Wash
- Makeup Remover
- Hair Brush & Hair Ties
- Hair Styling Products (Gel, hairspray, dry shampoo, etc.)
- Lip Balm
- Cotton Swabs
- Aloe Vera
- Bug Spray
- Tide Pen
- Nail File/ Clippers
- Birth Control
- Feminine Hygiene Products
- Glasses, contacts, contact case, lens solutions and eye drops
- 1-2 Pairs of Jeans that can be dressed up or down
- Her Undies & Bra
- His Boxers
- Two pairs of shoes- You’ll have three total, including what you wear to the airport
- Dress Shoes
- Flip Flops or Boots, Depending on Honeymoon Location
- Light Jacket
- Casual T-shirts or Tanks
- 2-3 Pairs of Shorts
- A Hat
- Khakis or dress Pants
- 2-3 nice button down shirts, short and/or long sleeved
- 1-2 Pairs of Leggings
- 1 Little Black Dress
- 1-2 Sundresses that can be dressed up or down
- Swimsuit Cover Up
- Special Lingerie
This list can be altered and added to depending on your length of stay or your destination. If going to a colder location, you may want to add sweaters, gloves, scarves and thicker jackets. However, this list can serve as a starting point, either way! Try not to overpack and leave a bit of extra room as you will likely have souvenirs and extra items to bring home with you.
If you forget an item, don’t fret! Most places will have these items available for purchase or use for guests. Use this list as a guide and you will be packed and ready to go well before you walk down the aisle- to the altar and to your window seat!
Associate Wedding Coordinator | Content Creator
Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design Chattanooga Tennessee’s Premier
Wedding Planning and Event Studio Owned by Chattanooga Wedding Planner and Wedding Coordinator Shaun M.Teague
Cue the Champagne Event Planning + Design offers Wedding Day Event Management Services formerly known as Day of Wedding Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning Services, Chattanooga Wedding Flowers ,Elopement Planning and Event Design Services for all your Social and Corporate Events. Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design also offer Chattanooga Wedding Flowers for your wedding and event planning needs.
Cue The Champagne Event Planning + Design caters to Weddings and Events in Chattanooga Tennessee and Atlanta, Georgia Wedding locations and Worldwide.