It’s the little things that are custom made to be used for the first time on your wedding day and kept are the most cherished. Whether you choose to purchase or create mementos of your own or if friends, family, or your fiancé give you one as a gift, they are precious.
Choosing something that will be periodically used, such as custom ring boxes or champagne glasses, are great options to make little parts of your married life feel special.
- Custom ring boxes
- Engraved champagne glasses
- Engraved jewelry
- A live painting of your wedding ceremony
- Cutlery or china first used at your reception
- Clothing/accessories worn and customized for your wedding day (embroidered tie or cufflinks)
If you’re hoping to get a friend or family member a keepsake for their wedding day, consider what they already have and try to give them something meaningful.
- An embroidered handkerchief with a note from you
- Jewelry or an accessory given to them on their wedding day that has been passed down through the generations
- Contribute to the tradition “something old, new, borrowed, and blue,” but make sure to discuss it before the day of their wedding
All in all, your wedding day is just one huge day of excitement. Mementos provide an opportunity for couples to remember and cherish their wedding day for the rest of their lives.
Content Manager | Associate Coordinator
Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design Chattanooga Tennessee’s Premier
Wedding Planning and Event Studio Owned by Chattanooga Wedding Planner and Wedding Coordinator Shaun M. Teague
Cue the Champagne Event Planning + Design offers Wedding Day Event Management Services formerly known as Day of Wedding Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning Services, Chattanooga Wedding Flowers, Elopement Planning and Event Design Services for all your Social and Corporate Events. Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design also offer Chattanooga Wedding Flowers for your wedding and event planning needs.
Cue The Champagne Event Planning + Design caters to Weddings and Events in Chattanooga Tennessee and Atlanta, Georgia Wedding locations and Worldwide.