A simple yet classic game for the newly weds at their reception! This game requires the newly wedded couple, two chairs, a host, and your guest’s attention.
Choose a Host
Prior to your wedding day, you should ask someone you trust, perhaps a member of your wedding party, to lead the shoe game. Someone that won’t be too shy in front of your guests, has a good sense of humor, and that you trust would be perfect.
- Collect your chairs and place them back-to-back.
- Have the couple take off their shoes and give one another one of their own shoes, so they each have one of their own shoes and one of their spouse’s shoes.
- Have your host get your guest’s attention!
Your host will ask a series of questions, often between 20-50, about the couple, such as “Who is more adventurous?” The couple, without looking at one another, will hold up either their shoe or their partner’s shoe to answer the question.
- Who is funnier?
- Who made the first move?
- Who is the better dancer?
- Who is the better cook?
- Who is geekier?
- Who looks better tonight?
- Who has the crazier family?
- Who is the better kisser?
- Who is better with money?
- Who did more wedding planning?
Content Manager | Associate Coordinator
Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design Chattanooga Tennessee’s Premier
Wedding Planning and Event Studio Owned by Chattanooga Wedding Planner and Wedding Coordinator Shaun M. Teague
Cue the Champagne Event Planning + Design offers Wedding Day Event Management Services formerly known as Day of Wedding Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning Services, Chattanooga Wedding Flowers, Elopement Planning and Event Design Services for all your Social and Corporate Events. Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design also offer Chattanooga Wedding Flowers for your wedding and event planning needs.
Cue The Champagne Event Planning + Design caters to Weddings and Events in Chattanooga Tennessee and Atlanta, Georgia Wedding locations and Worldwide.